For Service Users
Our activities are ultimately focused on meeting the needs of end users so that they can enjoy improved health and wellbeing. Dealing with issues of resilience, isolation and loneliness.
We are able to:
- Create a cognitive challenge.
- Offer creative opportunities.
- Provide individual support through trained volunteers.
- Encourage social interaction, and contribute to a reduction in loneliness.
- Realise outcomes that confirm self worth and improve self confidence.
- Make something that has cultural value that extends beyond the initial group into the wider community.