For Artists & Creatives
There are many artists and creatives who would like to widen their activity to include a health and wellbeing focus, but they are limited by the difficulty of tendering for opportunities, and the consequential contractual requirements for outcome reporting.
We are able to:
- Provide and support a proactive learning network of artists and creatives who share a common interest in using creative activities to improve individual and community wellbeing.
- Provide training and mentoring so that artists and creatives can build on their base skills to develop competences to work with both vulnerable clients and volunteers.
- Provide employment opportunities that avoid the need for complex tendering and offers a simple contractual relationship.
- This would include bringing together different artistic and creative genres to provide integrated activities that would be difficult for solo artists to achieve.
- Support the implementation of outcome and impact measurement.
- Promote the outputs and outcomes achieved by engaged artists and creatives both with local commissioners and the wider arts and health community.