For Commissioners and Funders
We believe a cost effective approach for organisations and agencies who wish to commission arts and wellbeing services is critical. This is so commissioners and funders can realise the benefits of creative activities that also provide excellent value for money experiences. Our approach also makes it easier for them to manage when many individual artists and creatives are involved.
We are able to meet commissioners’ and funders’ needs by:
- Developing funding applications to raise or boost funds and resources so they can offer a broader range of high quality, creative activity.
- Guiding and advising on the most suitable types of creative activity.
- Developing creative services with performance standards that give confidence that an appropriate level of service delivery can be maintained.
- Training and mentoring artists/ creatives and volunteers to ensure that there is an adequate supply of people who are highly motivated and competent to work with their end users/clients/members.
- Engaging artists/creatives and volunteers to deliver the agreed service with confidence and to manage that delivery on behalf of commissioning organisations.
- Developing and applying agreed outcome and impact measurement that evidences the benefits and cost effectiveness of the creative services they have contracted.
- Providing and supporting a proactive ‘learning network’ – of commissioners and funders. This is for those who believe in innovation and share a common interest in using arts/creative activities to realise multiple outcomes related to health and wellbeing.